* This clothesline is sold out but available on backorder – first dispatch dates being the week of 27th – 31st January for all orders placed between now and then.* An option is to purchase the In-Concrete Sleeves (which can be sent straight away) – put these in first allowing you to put the clothesline up later when the concreting is all done.
PHONE ORDER/ENQUIRY 0800 75 49 86
The SwiftDry Coast Line Clothesline is a highly durable clothesline that has large spaces between the lines – designed to catch the breeze. It has a linear hanging space of up to 40m for a large laundry load. This sturdy clothesline will complement your architecture and landscape with it’s modern black finish, and stylish, strong design.
With 230mm of air circulation space between each line, your washing will dry faster than ever before, and it’s sleek, compact, linear design allows it to be installed alongside your house or fence, making your laundry less conspicuous and saving precious space on your lawn or patio.
The sturdy galvanised T bar posts are made of heavy steel tube for maximum durability, and powder coated in a matt black finish over top of the galvanising for extra weather protection, and a high class, stylish look to complement your architecture or landscape. You can also choose another colour – most common are; Ironsand, Grey Friars, Flaxpod, Karaka, or Black. From the Dulux powder coat range VIEW HERE
The high strength traditional clothesline wire included is designed to be tensioned up easily with the tensioning joiners provided, and when fully loaded, the SwiftDry Coast Line will take a large load of wet laundry or bedding.
The In-concrete sleeves are concreted in first, and allow the poles to be removed temporarily, and the washing line to be taken down, maximising your outdoor space when needed.
- 2x T posts
- Strong 7 strand galvanised clothesline wire
- No tools required tensioning joiners on each wire allowing even tension and easy re-tensioning over time.
- Easy DIY setup instructions
- SwiftDry 10 year Warranty
- Materials: T Bars – Galvanised steel, with black powder coating over top
- Installed line-height 1.7 – 1.9m off the ground
- T Bar width 1.2m wide with 6 lines
- 60mm OD pipe with 4mm wall thickness
- Length: Span up to 7m post to post (customised line length when installing)
- Weight: approx. 40kg in 2 packages for shipping
- Package 1 dimensions (T-Bars and parts): 110mm x 355mm x 1230mm. <15kg
- Package 2 dimensions (Poles): 55mm x 105mm x 2110mm <25kg