The SwiftDry Dandy Line – A sturdy and compact clothesline
The Dandy Line is an economical clothesline, great for those tighter spaces, or for those who don’t have a lot of washing, it has up to 16m of line space, with poles at up to 4m apart.
In comparison with our Coast Line Clothesline (our largest option), the Dandy Line is smaller overall, with a slightly smaller pole diameter (50 O.D. vs 60 O.D) and 4 lines vs 6 lines. Recommended up to 4m apart vs up to 7m with the Coast Line.
- 2x T posts, line and all required hardware
- Simple DIY setup and install instructions
- Select the specific features you want in the drop down boxes below
- Weather protected – comes standard in galvanised steel and powder coated over top for added durability
- Space saving design
- Coated galv wire for strength, and also easy to handle and easy on clothes
- Up to 4 meters post to post, (customisable line length when installing up to 4m)
- 50mm Pole diameter with a 3.2mm steel thickness
- Width: .8m with 4 lines
- Standard height is 1.85 off the ground – pole length is 2.35 meters, allowing for 400mm into concrete
- Powder Coat options are Black, Ironsand, Karaka, Grey Friars, Flaxpod, or see full colour range here
- Bolt to concrete/existing patio area or concrete in options, also in-concrete pole sleeves for removing poles if necessary later on.
**The Dandy Line Clothesline has a 2 week lead time