The Stewi Lady Rotary folding clothesline.
Founded in 1947 by Walter Steiner in Winterthur, Switzerland, the Stewi brand has grown to become not only synonymous with laundry products in Switzerland, but around the world.
- Fully Collapsable lines, and when up the lines range from 1.4m to 1.95m off the ground.
- Light yet very strong aluminum construction handmade in Switzerland
- Automatic line retraction on closing, and pulley system enabling easy control when raising and lowering
- Fast setup and tensioning with the clever spring loaded fold out mechanism
- Dirt and weather-protected lines
- 60m hanging space
- Includes ground socket sleeve for mounting in concrete and ability to remove clothesline for temporary purposes.
- Extra strong drying line made of polyester, easy to handle and easy on clothes