The SwiftDry Dandy Line – A sturdy and compact clothesline
The Dandy Line clothesline was first made by us (Swiftform Products) in 2011 and thousands have since been sold throughout NZ, people love them for their simplicity, strength and durability, ease of use/tensioning, space-saving and inconspicuous design, and it is a complete package ready to be installed just how and where you want it.
The Dandy Line is an economical clothesline, great for those tighter spaces, or for those who don’t have a lot of washing, it has up to 24m of line space, with 6 lines and poles at up to 4m apart.
In comparison with our Coast Line Clothesline (our largest option), the Dandy Line is smaller overall, with a slightly smaller pole diameter (50 O.D. vs 60 O.D) Recommended up to 4m apart vs up to 7m with the Coast Line. Only available in Galv, not powdercoated. It also does not have height adjustment like the Coast line being adjustable from 1.7m – 2.05m
- 2x T posts, line, and all required hardware
- Simple DIY setup and install instructions
- Comes standard in galvanised steel
- Space-saving design at only 800mm wide T bars
- Coated galv wire for strength, easy to handle and easy on clothes
- Up to 4 meters post to post, (customisable line length when installing up to 4m)
- 50mm Pole diameter with a 3.2mm steel thickness
- Width: 80 cm with 6 lines
- Standard height is 1.9 off the ground – pole length is 2.35 meters, allowing for 450mm into concrete. (can be sunk deeper if you wish to have the clothesline lower such as 1.7m off the ground)
- Bolt to concrete/existing patio area or concrete in options, also in-concrete pole sleeves for removing poles if necessary later on. (see sleeves/bolt down options under accessories)